Thursday, April 9, 2009

More Easter Fun




Today has been a day full of kids. All.day.long. In order to stay happy throughout the day, I stole away to the "craft" room to work on some Easter crowns for the girls. I'm happy with how they turned out. I found a use for those felted balls and had some wool felt scraps in my "stash". I'm excited to put these in the girls baskets. I was also planning on making some pencil rolls but, think I'll probably pass since I have to work tomorrow.




Yesterday the neighbor boys (aka my nephews) came over to dye eggs. A couple of years ago, I was shopping at this store in Portland and the lady told me I could use their special tissue paper to dye eggs. We get the eggs wet, pick out a color, and wrap the tissue around the egg. The tissue "bleeds" onto the egg dyeing it brilliant colors. The kids had a blast. I should have boiled more eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment