Friday, August 31, 2007

We're back!

Wow, I'm not so good at this blogging thing (yet). Since my latest (and first) blog we've returned to Portland. So I think I need to think of a new title for my blog since I'm no longer a passenger in the "rumbleseat". After my last blog, we went to Yosemite, Santa Cruz, the Treesort in Southern Oregon, Sisters, Mt Hood and back to Portland. It was an amazing summer of connection, relaxation, and healing for our family after a year of losses. I describe it as a "Gift". Thanks God! It was good!

Being away has also made me appreciate Portland. There is so much I love about this city. Some of the things I was looking forward to returning to were farmer's markets, my favorite fabric and knitting shops, hanging with friends, eating out, coffee shops, visiting my friends boutiques here and this place. There are so many more things I can say about our city that I love, but I'm writing this late again and need to go to bed. My sister-in-law's wedding is in 2 days and I'm putting on a blessing way for her tomorrow, so I better get my beauty rest.

1 comment:

  1. back and now getting into your groove...hope all the transitions back into daily grind are smooth. please teach me how to turn one word into the link to something else...seems like such a handy tool! chat soon.

    ReplyDelete