Monday, October 22, 2007

It's Rather Lovely...

Life can be both messy and beautiful at the same time. That is why I re-named my blog address to a-lovely (beautiful was taken)-mess. That's what I feel like my life is. This last year has been-incredibly messy, difficult, sad, amazing, rich and yes, Beautiful. Most things beautiful have been made that way with some sort of mess involved in the process. Even us! Ever seen a baby be born? It's pretty messy, but BEAUTIFUL. I love and appreciate beautiful things, and after going through a lot of messy times, I thank God. I thank Him because he makes messy things beautiful and He never waists a good mess. So, I think my life is oh so very messy and oh so very beautiful. Thank God!

p.s. I call my blog Random Thoughts because, you guessed it, I'm a random person. I came out "abstract random" on a personality test and many others have confirmed that as well. So, I apologize if my blogging is hard to follow at times, because, hey, I'm random! Oh, and I also Looove run-on sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment