Monday, February 25, 2008

Trying to Focus on the Beauty

Life's been a bit of an emotional struggle for me lately. I'm finally trying to work on processing my losses that I've had over the past couple of years. It's not very fun, but very necessary. I want to use this blog to focus on the beauty, though. I need to have a place to look and remember all the wonderful blessings. I'm not trying to be fake, just trying to create a space where I can do this. I have a personal journal and wonderful family and friends I can dump all the other crap on. (: So if you read my blog and know me and think "Her life isn't always like this". It isn't. But it is very rich and blessed, and I find it therapeutic to process my blessings in this form. I picked this picture because it's filled with many things I love: my family, snow, nature, rivers (which remind me of my dear old dad), and just being together having fun. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment