Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Weather!...please don't go away.

Today's weather was fantastic! Shawn hooked up the tag-along and I. and I rode all over town: from school, to the bank, to the grocery store, to dance class, and back home a couple times. We also went on a hike along the creek with Shawna and the boys, found a sunny spot and had a picnic lunch. Then there's the hanging out in front of the house chatting with the neighbors and watching the kids play. I have that rosy feeling from being out most of the day. I sort of forgot about that feeling as well as the smell of the pine trees when they're warmed by the sun. I'm ready for spring. I just love how the new seasons come when you are really ready for them. Sorry, no pics today. Oh, but I'll try to get a picture of the leprechaun trap that Shawn and the girls made. They caught the leprechaun, but alas, he got away. He did leave some shrinky dinks behind, some green footprints all over the house, and colored the milk and sugar green, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment